We’ve just delivered a session on Online Safety at Hardwick Hall. It was great to talk to new people.
The session focused on new Online Safety developments, including the recently published “Growing Up Digital”, the report by the Children’s Commissioner.
Here’s what teachers said about the session.
- Lots to think about related to AUPs.
- Fantastic, thought provoking session.
- Very thought provoking. I intend to take some immediate action!
- Excellent and full of very useful information. Lots of things to go back to school with! Thank you.
- I would be interested in finding out how to involve parents more in E-Safety.
- Actions to take back to school and report to SLT/Governors.
- I have so much information that I can take back to school, which is great. I can use it at home too! Thank you.
- Verified that the work we are currently doing in school is good.
- The video clip should be shown in all schools. A very informative session. Thank you.
- Very relevant and thought provoking.
If you’d like to find out more about Online Safety and our Online Safety Services, please contact us by completing the box on the website or telephoning Mel Philipson on07887654870.