- Developing a vision for excellent IT.
- Assessing current strengths and weaknesses in IT provision.
- Creating an action plan to deliver the school’s IT vision.
- Personal experience and knowledge of schools, the wider public sector and the drivers which affect and impact on these.
- Understanding how learning and education are affected and influenced by national policy, external drivers and financial restraints.
- Experience of working with national policy makers, educational leaders, head teachers and other educational professionals.
- Bespoke tools and processes.
- Best value for money procurement.
- Project management and holding suppliers to account
- Effective return on investment.
- Personal skills, knowledge, understanding and experience of digital technologies and their use within learning.
- Effective communication skills an extensive experience of working with educational professionals to broker and support effective and successful partnerships.
- Access to additional and tailored expertise to enhance our offering and to ensure a close match between provision and need.
- An educator to educator relationship.
- Ensuring best practice is adopted.
- Customised professional development.
- Detailed knowledge of the risks to learners through inappropriate use of digital technologies.
- Challenge and support with full confidentiality ensured.